[nabs-l] texting on the iPhone

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue May 14 05:59:22 UTC 2013

Another option worth mentioning is connecting the braille note to the
iphone with blue tooth.  I send a lot of messages that way.  I also
dictate using Siri and love it.  I have sent emails that way, but it's
difficult to edit emails, so it's not my favorite.

On 5/13/13, Kaiti Shelton <crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry.  I meant compact voice.  It's under settings, general,
> accessibility, and voiceover.  You have to scroll down to the options
> which include typing feedback, use pitch change, use phonetics and
> it's in that sort of cluster of options.  It does change the voice
> slightly, but even if you hate it at first like I did you can get used
> to it and it really does speed up the IPhone's response.
>
> On 5/13/13, christopher nusbaum <dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do you mean compact voice?
>>
>> Chris Nusbaum
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On May 12, 2013, at 10:25 PM, Brandon Keith Biggs
>> <brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> How do you get compact mode?
>>> I'm looking on my new phone and under voice over I see no option for
>>> changing the voices or anything.
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Brandon Keith Biggs
>>> -----Original Message----- From: justin williams
>>> Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2013 6:54 PM
>>> To: 'National Association of Blind Students mailing list'
>>> Subject: Re: [nabs-l] texting on the iPhone
>>>
>>> Is compact mode on the eye phone five?

>>> terms
>>> of

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National