[nabs-l] Getting an I-phone

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Thu May 16 02:43:21 UTC 2013

Helga, I think you'll love an iPhone! I have one and can't
imagine living without it. However, the iPhone 5 is priced at
around $200. If you're looking for something a little cheaper, I
suggest you get the 4S. Though I've never used a 5 personally,
I've been told there's very little difference except a bigger
screen which doesn't really matter to most of us.