[nabs-l] creating and managing a blog using bloodspot, accessibility?

Leye-Shprintse leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Sat May 18 17:24:06 UTC 2013

BS"D

Laurel,

Welcome to Europe! I hope you'll enjoy your time here! Where will you study and when?

I've no problems using BlogSpot.com on my iPad Mini with VoiceOver. I've not tested it out on my MacBook Air yet, I've not clued out how to nevigate on the Internet yet. If someone know a guide how to use a MacBook with VoiceOver I would be thankful, I'm a longtime Jaws user.

Kind regards,
Leye-Shprintse

Envoyé de mon iPad