[nabs-l] [spotifyblindbeta] Microsoft OneNote now blind accessible

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat May 18 20:07:27 UTC 2013

Hello,
sorry for the multiple emails, but I forgot to say the most important feature:
One note saves in real time, so you never have to hit ctrl S to save. after every key you hit it saves.
There is also a misc. folder that you can throw all your junk like the schedule you try to follow each day and your list of things to do.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs