[nabs-l] [spotifyblindbeta] Microsoft OneNote nowblindaccessible

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat May 18 21:15:21 UTC 2013

Kirt,
good point. Since I usually only have a handful of documents open at once,
using the command control f 6 to jump between files works okay for me.
It does not seem reasonable to pay extra when we already spend hundreds on
the microsoft suite.

I got mine as a discount, but still, I think it was over a hundred dollars.
Ashley