[nabs-l] The Epic Philosophy call.

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 18:51:12 UTC 2013

Hi all,
While accountability and communication are always good, it seems like
the best plan is to have someone recording each and every NABS call,
so there is never any question about whether or not the calls will be
recorded. Is it possible to get a back-up recorder to do it at the
times when David is unable to record for whatever reason?
I suspect that Pam will not object to the recording, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
Arielle