[nabs-l] two questions that are completely unrelated to one another

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Mon May 20 14:24:44 UTC 2013

dear List,

As my subject implies, I have 2 questions that are not related,
but I thought I'd put them in the same thread. I'm 99% sure I
know the answer to this first question, but I thought I'd check
anyway. Can the braillenote connect to a wireless printer? I
don't think so, but it would make my life a lot more convenient
if it could and I want to verify. My second question concerns NFB
training centers. I'll be going to one in a couple of years, and
I know that the standard classes are braille, home ec, O&M,
technology, and shop. I've had braille education since I was 3
and can fluently read grades 1 and 2 as well as nemeth. I was
wondering if you can test out of a class at an NFB training
center. Any answer will be appreciated.

Best,
Sophie Trist