[nabs-l] leaving for Europe tomorrow

Laurel Wheeler laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Mon May 20 14:47:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Sorry to the list owner, I just tried to send this message but accidentally sent it with my college email, not my gmail, I'm using the mail app on the mac, so I'm sure you mac users know what I mean. lol

Anyways, here's the summary of what I just tried to write.

I'm leaving for Europe tomorrow for my study abroad, I just wanted to make my friends, and the list, aware of a few items.
1, I will post as I am able, but may not have time to update the various lists I'm on. If one of you who is on my fb sees a particularly interesting fb update from me, and wants to share with the list, please write me privately and offer to do so. This would be a huge help in keeping all my friends up to date on my life.

Here are the ways to contact me (note to all my friends here who know my phone number, don't call, I won't be able to receive incoming phone calls)
my private email, as well as my iMessaging and iChat address is laurel.stockard at gmail.com
my skype is heartfornations
my facebook is Laurel Wheeler and network is UT Arlington, if you add me, sent me a quick message and let me know that you are from the NABs list
Stockard, my guide dog, also has a page, name is Stockard Wheeler
I have a blog that will be updated as I am able. It's www.laurelandstockard.blogspot.com

Thanks for y'all understanding that I may be incredibly busy, and that the best way to contact me will be to do so privately.
Again, I will post directly to the list as I am able
Have a great day!
Laurel