[nabs-l] Waitlist Question

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 21:32:13 UTC 2013

Hopefully some lawyers will help you with this, but I know that in
psychology, all admissions decisions have to be made by April 15. So
students who are wait-listed and don't hear from schools by that date
have to assume they haven't been accepted. Perhaps psychology is ahead
of other programs, though, especially since they provide graduate
fellowships. Best of luck!
Arielle