[nabs-l] National Convention Room ates?

Ashley Griggs ashleymuzicyeah at att.net
Mon May 20 23:19:46 UTC 2013

Hello, I am new to nabs and fairly new to the nfb as well. I got word today that I have been awarded the Kenneth Jernigan convention scholarship. Yay! So, my question to all you lovely people is, what girl out there needs a roommate to share costs, or if two people are already rooming, who wants to split the cost even more? :) A little about who you will be rooming with: I'm Ashley. I'm from Illinois. I'm a singer/songwriter/fiddler/fun person. I'm going to East Tennessee State University in the fall to get a degree in bluegrass/country music. I'm 24 and have been totally blind since birth. I use a cane, but I'm fine with dogs...as long as they don't get too sniff-y. ha I'm super easy going! It would be cool to room with someone who has done this a few times before since I'm new to everything. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thanks, Ashley.