[nabs-l] I Am Looking For A Roomate

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Tue May 21 03:34:45 UTC 2013

Hi James,
Your message was sent!
Welcome to the list! I have been floating here for a while and if nothing more you will be introduced to a lot of great people and you will learn about all kinds of different things. I can't begin to tell you how much I gain just from reading posts and responses. This is quite the community.
I'm sorry to say as of now I can not solve your roommate problem but, I can keep you in mind if there is another person in search.
See you at nationals!

Best,

Bridget

Sent from my iPad