[nabs-l] hi to all the new members, and did you all see andrews message about signing the patition to help the WIPA treaty?

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu May 23 14:05:16 UTC 2013

--
Joshua T Hendrickson

Hello to all on the list.  I'm just wondering if you all saw the
message Andrew posted about a request to sign the patition put out by
NFB to support the WIPA treaty.  I signed the patition and for those
who haven't signed it yet, once you provide your name and email
address, then submit the patition, you will receive an email a few
minutes after asking you to verify that you gave the correct email
address.  I suspect this is done to provent spam.  I sincerely hope
the wipa treaty does pass, because then books will start to be allowed
to be shared country to country and not limited to just the country
you live in.  I would love to be able to download books from canada's
CNIB, and England's RNIB libraries.  If anyone needs the link again,
please replay to this message, and I'll send you all the link to the
patition. Have a great day all.