[nabs-l] wiki for summer reading, if anyone is interested.

ryan bishop ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 20:42:54 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone!

I know summer is upon us and school is almost out, but that doesn't mean
reading has to end! Starting today May 23, 2013 a teacher at my school, and
I will be starting a wiki, to connect all sorts of blind students all over
the world, who are braille readers in a large conversation. Topics can cover
anything about books, authors, and your summer, what you are doing, etc.
There will also be contests, prizes, and fun conversations for all. If
anyone is interested, please send me an email off list, at

Ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com

And I will send you an invite to the wiki.

Thanks everyone! And enjoy reading, and enjoy your summers!

Ryan