[nabs-l] watch out! it's another ridiculous update from Google

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 22:30:38 UTC 2013

I have heard rumors that Chrome is accessible if you download a free
plug-in for it. Does anyone know where that plug-in can be found or
what it's called? I assumed I wouldn't need the information when I got
it but now it appears that maybe I might?
I also wonder if configuring a program like Outlook to work with Gmail
would solve the problem since it's just Google apps like Gmail, and
other as-yet-inaccessible apps like Docs and Calendar, that will be
affected. Will the Google search engine be affected?

Arielle