[nabs-l] Was I supposed to introduce myself?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu May 23 22:42:12 UTC 2013

Juanita,

Welcome to the list! I'm Chris Nusbaum, a high school student here in
Maryland. I currently serve on the Board of Directors of the Maryland
student division, and am an active member of the NFB here. Again, welcome!

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair
Public Relations Committee
Maryland Association of Blind Students