[nabs-l] watch out! it's another ridiculous update from Google

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri May 24 02:30:40 UTC 2013

I have the same question. As  a jaws user, I use internet explorer 9 and
often use google as my search engine. As a jaws user, I find this simple
search webpage user friendly because it does not have many links and images
as other search engines do like yahoo.
I hope the ability to surf the internet using internet explorer 10 which is
the latest browser is not affected.
I'm tired of google's tricks and inaccessibility of their aps.
Ashley