[nabs-l] watch out! it's another ridiculous update from Google

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 02:00:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm running IE 9  but did not see any such notifications when I signed
into my gmail account just now. I  do remember seeing such
notifications when I was running IE 8, which prompted me to upgrade
the browser, but I haven't had any problems since. Aleeha, you might
want to double check which version of IE you are actually running -
You can do this by going to Help > About. I'm pretty sure that Google
is dropping support for older versions of web browsers, not for IE or
Firefox more generally.

Katie

On 5/23/13, Misty Dawn Bradley <mistydbradley at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was using IE 8 and it came up for me just above the search box I believe.
>
> I clicked on the link within the google notification about browsers and it
> told me that I could download a newer version of IE or download Firefox,
> Opera, or Chrome I believe was the selection.
> Misty

>>> supported.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dotkid.nusbaum%40gmail.c