[nabs-l] Blind Composer

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Fri May 24 03:06:11 UTC 2013

Hello Helga and all.  I am a guitar player myself, and have been
playing for a few years.  I sing at my local church and have helped
out my college by playing at a fund raiser they have had for two
years.  I've even made a bit of money playing the guitar.  I play
traditional gospel and country songs.  I don't use a pick, just my
fingers when playing my chords.  You mentioned blind guitar players,
well, have you ever heard of doc watson?  He was a blind guitar
player, and was extremely good at flat picking.  Here is a youtube
video of his song called Settin on Top of The World.  The link is
http://youtu.be/Y1q4Eb34mwM  I hope you all enjoy it.  If anyone would
like to contact me off list to talk about guitar, they may do so at
louvins at gmail.com.  Have a great day all.  Just a quick note, Doc is
not only playing the guitar in the video, he is also singing as well.

--
Joshua T Hendrickson