[nabs-l] using active synch on braille note

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Mon May 27 23:30:57 UTC 2013

I tried to use active sync to synchronize files with windows 7  but, I found it impossible to set up a partnership. The partnership would be set and I would sync for the first time but, any time after I had to reestablish the partnership.  I now use sync center and love it. Just know it is a little challenging at times to navigate with jaws but, it works fine. I have used both softwares with the brailleNote apex and the PACmate Omni and sync center was my favorite.
I hope this helps.

Best,

Bridget

Sent from my iPad