[nabs-l] Needing some advice!

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Wed May 29 12:20:35 UTC 2013

I know this is off topic for this list, but I have nowhere else to turn.
If any of you have any ideas, please feel free to E-Mail me off list.
I had a group on Yahoo Groups.
Well, two months ago, I started having problems sending Youtube videos to the group!
I deleted the Yahoo Group, and moved us to Fiesta.
Now, Fiesta's site is up, but I can't send anything to my list!
Google Groups like I said earlier won't let me use them, until I update my browsers.
I need something that will work with IE8!
Also, Free Lists won't let me use them, because my group doesn't fit their topics!
Is there another free listserve out there?
Again, so we don't clutter this list with this, please write me off list.
Thanks, Joshua