[nabs-l] Epub books on the VictorReader Stream?

Dan Burke dburke at cocenter.org
Wed May 29 20:56:11 UTC 2013

Epub can be read on the original Victor Stream, but only if the $50 softpack
has been installed.  You can find out by using the Info key (Zero); it will
say "softpack" if it's installed.

If you have the softpack, you put the epub in the $VRDTB folder, the same
place you put Bookshare and BARD books.

If you have an iPhone, you can read epub with a number of apps, including
Nook, iBooks, and possibly Blio.

There used to be an epub reader add-in for Firefox, but I don't know if it
is current right now.  Chrome may have epub capability as well.

Dan