[nabs-l] Online Courses

Frida Aizenman aizenman at earthlink.net
Thu May 30 02:34:31 UTC 2013

You can improve your English vocabulary since most of the English language
is from Spanish roots also.
Take the word pulmonary in English. You know that it has to do with the
lungs, right?
Well, the word for lung in Spanish is pulmón. Pulmonary, right?
Besides Eloquence works very well in Spanish.
Spanish is a beautiful language.
Cordially,
Frida