[nabs-l] Over Night College Visit

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 00:52:28 UTC 2013

Hi all,
The thing is, dogs will be dogs and they will lick. There is no way to expect them to not do so 100%. Especially if there's a new team, it takes a while for them to bond and for the dog to know the expectations. It's not fair or practical to expect a dog to do all the things you want him/her to do right away. Please keep in mind that things take time.