[nabs-l] Training centers not real world

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 12 18:12:39 UTC 2013

RJ,

How will Joe Blind do his job if he hasn't learned the tools to do his
job successfully? Yes, his congregation will care if he can do his job
efficiently.

My dad is a pastor, and if he lost his sight, he would require tools
like Braille and travel and other tools in order to continue to do his
job efficiently and successfully. I've met a blind pastor who said she
is better equipped since training.

I really don't know what your post has to do with training. Why are you
so resistant and angry towards training? Most people I know who have
gone through training, praise it's benefits. You really need to open
your mind up a bit and consider other possibilities. The world is full
of possibilities, and sometimes we need to be open to these
possibilities.

Bridgit

Message: 1