[nabs-l] Community choir question

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 12 22:21:40 UTC 2013

Kelsey,

The best advice I can give is to think how you say a word with a given
vowel sound, then emulate how you speak it when singing. For example, if
the director says to use an Ah vowel sound, speak Ah out loud, consider
how your mouth feels when speaking it, then try to sing it. Does this
make sense? The shape of your mouth will be the same speaking when
singing.

Bridgit
Message: 13