[nabs-l] community choir question

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 19:01:05 UTC 2013

Hello Kelsey,
If you've got your singing teacher by now, he or she can show you all
this in a single lesson. It isn't difficult, it's just a question of
someone explaining it properly through speech and touching if
necessary. When I teach this, it's pretty quick. I agree with the
others, you can get an awful lot from listening to chorus men and
women, especially the soloists when they sing Oratorio because they
have to be absolutely clear.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.