[nabs-l] Training centers not real world

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 12 22:36:53 UTC 2013

There are state-ran centers teaching the Structured Discovery Method
like Iowa and Nebraska. In fact, Iowa was structured by Dr. Jernigan
himself. There are other states, but I have experience with Iowa and
Nebraska.

Having said that, I would recommend an NFB center if it's possible.

Bridgit
Message: 8