[nabs-l] Training centers not real world

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 22:47:31 UTC 2013

It's one thing to say the NFB centethey either did not learn anything or
they just took a free vacation at rehabs expence!rs are top noch, but the
proff is in the pooding. If the JNFB centers are so great like everyone says
they are, then why are we still seeing 74 percent of blind people not
employed? Why is it that I know some graduates of NFB training centers who
sit on their backsides all day and still live with their parents? Apparently