[nabs-l] "you are amazing"

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Nov 15 22:38:09 UTC 2013

Hi, Darian,

         Well, although we know we're usually not amazing as far as
we're concerned, a fact remains we are indeed, different and go about
things in a different way. that, we can be sure of. What I do in such
situations is, point out that no, we are not so focused on ocularly
seeing that we don't notice things we hear, smell and touch. Perhaps,
remove yourself from the equasion since, I imagine, ol' Sighty cares
not. He just finds you amazing and it really, in my view, is not our
place as blinks to try changing the way he thinks. DoDo you dig it?

for today, Car: 408-209-3239the person telling us has a low
expectation  of blind  people.