[nabs-l] "you are amazing"

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 20:18:32 UTC 2013

Great topic, Mr. Smith! First let me start off by saying that you are amazing! I admire how you are able to handle a zillion things at once. I could never do that. As for being complimented, I generally take it with great stride because I know that not all blind people are out there doing something with their lives. I'm not hinting that they are unable to get out there and live life, but rather that they find every excuse to not do so. Therefore, I find that compliments are great motivators, and personally keep me going. Everyone likes compliments!
Juanita Herrera, Residential Counselor
Junior Blind of America
www.juniorblind.org

Sent from my iPad