[nabs-l] Stop Blaming the Economy

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 16 19:36:27 UTC 2013

I think, the other side to the argument is:
Regardless of the economy, we always appear as a liability not an asset to companies large and small.  Companies will always blame the economy, or our "costs" before hiring us.  It is the fact of corporate America.  They think with the pocket, not the fact that, we are probably harder loyal workers compared to most "normal" people.  The average individual can not deal with, or handle seeing someone who is "different" in an office setting.

Sent from my iPad