[nabs-l] Stop Blaming the Economy

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Nov 17 18:39:50 UTC 2013

Good afternoon everyone,

    Our own experience with recruiting blind individuals in to our ventures
has proven Joe's point beyond any reason of a doubt. The economy didn't tell
them to say "No" to a viable opportunity when it was presented to them. They
said "No" to themselves and the opportunity. We've seen this happen over and
over again as recently as last week. Such individuals have their reward and
the privilege of never knowing the good they could have done to achieve the
financial independence needed to help themselves and their families, and for
that matter the NFB.

Peter Donahue