[nabs-l] Some Job Questions...

ryan bishop ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 00:13:52 UTC 2013

Hi Kerri,
I know that that pretzel store you were talking about has an at home kit you
can go out and buy and make at home. Yes, that will be a slight difference
then they do at the work place, but you can at least get the experience of
cooking them so you could be able to do that at work.
As for the accessible cash registers, I'm sure they have something. I will
do some research on that and get back to you.
Ryan

Ryan Bishop
Ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
480-221-5195
Secretary
Arizona Association of blind students
http://az.nfb.org/aabs
Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
http://az.nfb.org
Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further, and may qualify you for a tax
deduction. Donate your unwanted car to the National Federation of the Blind
today! For more information, please visit:
http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call
1-855-659-9314

The problem of blindness is not the lack of eyesight. The real problem is
the misunderstanding and lack of information that exists. If a blind person
has proper training and opportunity, blindness is only a physical nuisance.