[nabs-l] StatisticalPackage for the Social Sciences (SPSS) software

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Fri Nov 22 02:32:22 UTC 2013

Hi, Minh.
I'm in my second semester of Stats, and I really like it. Fortunately for
me, our class is business-based, and we only use Excel, which works 99.9237%
of the time. I know your professor has already designated software package,
but if you're having real trouble, Excel is a great avenue to perform most
statistical functions, and most Stats professors know their way around
Excel.
If you come across any formula questions with Excel, I'd be happy to talk
some more with you off-list. I'm definitely not an expert by any means, but
I've got a nice system down after nearly two semesters, and it's a
fascinating subject.

Take care,
Emily