[nabs-l] Need Some Encouragement/Some Travel Questions...

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 03:09:30 UTC 2013

Hi I myself  can identify with you a bit. I live in the country with
no transit or busses or anything like that I  live out in the middle
of nowhere.  I actually have to count on my family to take me places
or somebody to drive me places to take me into town and things. I
find that very frusterating as it keeps me from doing all I really
would want to do it is not like I can go down a street to a coffee
shop.  I don't have streets here it is just long gravel roads.

 I  can't really be independent while living in the country.  You
people in the states are very  lucky to have the big training centers
Canada does not have that at all.  I been considering moving into a
big city for these reasons brought out by people on this list.  and so
I can have a life of my own and things.