[nabs-l] Need Some Encouragement/Some Travel Questions...

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Nov 27 05:29:37 UTC 2013

Hi, Justin,

         To frame your frustration, in terms of your life in Canada
is not inclusive of the whole picture, and I imagine you know this.
After all, there are rural areas of the US in which blinks tend to
languish, in the same way there are probably big cities in Canada
which, if relocated too, can offer the opportunity for independence
you crave.Do some research. Find yourself a training program situated
in a Canadian province in which you wish to live. then, look at
training centers as a way to establish residency and, if you find
nothing that tickles your fancy, then see about coming to a training
center Stateside. There is no reason if you have access to GOOGLE,
you need to be languishing in the country with no access to means of
exercising free will, if you want it.
for today, Car
408-209-3239-08-209-3230 a