[nabs-l] job advice

Jeff Crouch jeffanel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 04:46:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Well with school, work hours versis school isn't a facter for me
because i do online self teaching classes, there for i have pretty
much all of my day open. I know bestbuy won't higher. Most of the
things that i am running into is liability problems. I am very skilled
in computers. The only problem is that sence i live in Flint Michigan,
jobs are scairse.
I'm just looking for something that will put a little cash in my
pocket, at this point, i'd be willing to do anything, i know tech
support would be a option, but yet again i'd have to find a place that
highers a person under the age of 18.

hope this helps.

--
73