[nabs-l] job advice

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 16:59:09 UTC 2013

You may also consider personal business ventures then, since you seem to have a lot of skill and time and motivation. Can you program? Write an app. Start with something free and open source, and then maybe release a paid app if your work is popular. Start a PC help desk kind of business where you assist people by phone or in person with their tech problems. Do some tech teaching on your own for a reasonable rate and advertise your services on library and grocery store bulletin boards. Help people build their websites or do copy writing for other people's businesses. There's a lot you can do for yourself to make money.

Sent from my iPhone