[nabs-l] volunteering

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Thu Nov 28 02:57:16 UTC 2013

Hello all

Seeing the recent job question sparked a question that had been residing in
the back of my mind for a while, and I'm hoping you all may have some
suggestions.

I am wondering if any of you would know of or have ideas of a volunteering
or job that would preferably help me in my chosen field for the future. I am
pondering the fields of social work, psychology, and nursing. This would
probably be during the summer seeing as I have a heavy courseload during the
school year. I will be sixteen in March, and I would like some experience in
these fields so I could maybe get a more specific idea of what these fields
entail, or if I'd even be interested in them. Any ideas would be
appreciated.

Thanks