[nabs-l] Internships/Jobs Requiring a driver's license car

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 01:32:36 UTC 2013

I've often been told that you should never disqualify yourself for a
job you want. Apply and let them decide if you are worthy or not. If
you don't apply you have a 100% chance of not being hired.
You may also find that during the application process you learn about
other opportunities, even if you are not hired.

Arielle

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/juanitatighan%40g