[nabs-l] Internships/Jobs Requiring a driver's license car

Anjelina Cruz anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 01:54:13 UTC 2013

Bobby, This is a good question.
Since I'm going into the social work field and have encountered the  driver's
 licens quandary, I'm taking the approach of asking before assuming
I'm not qualified for the job. Unfortunately the jobs I've asked about
so far are transporting clients and since I'm in an area with no
public transit, I'd be working to pay a driver.
I've discussed this issue with my intern supervisor and she said as
the director of a small nonprofit, even is she wanted to hire a person
who couldn't drive she wouldn't have the funds to provide such an
accommodation.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/arielle71%40gmail.

--
Anjelina