[nabs-l] Finding members for group projects

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 02:05:18 UTC 2013

Ha ha, guess you can teach an old dog new tricks. LOL. I came up with
that idea after an awkward and somewhat embarrassing incident during
the Sunday school class at the church I attend. During the discussion
I brought up something that we discussed in my US government class.
One of the other students in the Sunday school class replied, "yeah, I
remember that. I'm in that class at school." To which I replied, "UR?"
I didn't even know she was in my class! LOL. That's when I started
doing the roster thing

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone