[nabs-l] BrailleNote Apex

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 21:27:43 UTC 2013

Hi Justin, this is Helga. I just wanted to tell you that I have many issues with my Dissability Adviser at my college. I actually think you're right Justin, because my DSS office don't really understand how many accessivle machines I need in order to be successful in college! And it's very hard to explain it to them. Thanks for listening to me. God bless!!     m

Sent from my iPhone