[nabs-l] French class

Lucy Sirianni lucysirianni at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 4 05:44:29 UTC 2013

Hi Brandon,

      Have you spoken with the professor? I would imagine that
she would understand your situation and be able to suggest
solutions.  Perhaps you could ask that she simply send you a list
of the words and their translations or that if she's truly
opposed to translating, she provide tactile representations for
you of the objects pictured on the board?

Best of luck with the class!

Lucy