[nabs-l] Tool for accessing print materials.

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 15:39:26 UTC 2013

Send an email with the file you want converted to
convert at robobraille.org. In the subject line of this email, enter the
file type you want the original file to be converted to: DOC, TXT,
RTF, BRF, etc. Within a few minutes, you will receive an email from
RoboBraille with the converted file attached.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone