[nabs-l] temp jobs

Ashley Allen abunchoflettersandnumbers at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 03:51:33 UTC 2013

I would install a portable copy of NVDA to a flash drive. I still have
residual vision and don't always use a screen reader on my own computers,
but I always have my flash drive with NVDA on it for when I need to drop by
the computer lab at school, or use other public machines. That way you are
bringing your own accommodations to the temp agency, eliminating any extra
work they may feel they need to do.

Ashley Allen