[nabs-l] temp jobs

melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:09:16 UTC 2013

I have a called the temp agencies and they said that they would make
acomodations.
I would have your own screen reader or other adaptive software with you in
case they don't have any acomodation in place
Best,
Melissa Green  and Pj
"There's a God that loves you, you matter, & you have value & purpose."