[nabs-l] Web site and cloud question

Bobbi Pompey pompey2010 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 07:14:26 UTC 2013

Hello, I know you mentioned you don't want to change the link, bit I think you may have to. I use Scribd for my documents on my website. It is a website you can upload files to. It appears on my site as a thumbnail type of image and when clicked it takes you to the full documents and my entire profile on the site.

Also, I would like to know what website you used to create your website.

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
pompey2010 at yahoo.com
http://pompey2050.wix.com/bobbi-pompey