[nabs-l] Web site and cloud question

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Oct 9 13:04:56 UTC 2013

Hello:
I'd recommend skipping dropbox--it's actually stated in the tos that you
don't use itt as a CDN. Instead, just host the files on your website. If
you want most websites allow you to just show a big folder of files, so
you can have a reports folder and you can just link directly to that.

--
Take care,
Ty