[nabs-l] Studying abroad

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 17:52:59 UTC 2013

Minh,

Studying abroad is an amazing experience for most people. And the
challenges you'll face as a blind person aren't different from the
challenges you face here, and the language challenges are the same for
all the other students. I also studied abroad in France and would be
happy to talk to you about it. There was awonderful article written by
a blind student a few years ago called "I see london"... I can't
remember the rest of the title but I'm sure you can find it if you
google.
Best of luck and please let me know if I can answer any questions.